The Life Events Diary is provided for free by the Church of England for the churches of the Church of England and is designed to work with any parish structure, from a single church, a multi-parish benefice, even a whole deanery.
It has been built with the combined experience and expertise of the Church of England’s Life Events Team and iKnow Church, specialists in church IT and administration systems.
Using the Life Events Diary your church(es) can
- Record legal and personal data of families safely and securely
- Reduce duplication of data-collection and data-entry
- Print out key information about a service in relevant formats
- Customise, record, and track service fees
- Never forget a significant date for pastoral care, or an opportunity for follow-up after a service, with email reminders
- Share data, tasks and messages with others in the church to help you direct, delegate and coordinate from wherever you are
Explore the features the Life Events Diary has available for each of the Life Events Services: